Немного дефицита. Assar v8 - v11. Тестируем, проверяем, обсуждаем.

ozer0

Новичок форума
видео приводит вас на страницу, которая, когда вы запрашиваете assarv8, продает вам assarv10 и никогда не похожа на видео, она гораздо тише, вы не станете миллионером быстро
тот, что на видео, продает вам assarv10, и он работает очень медленно .... Я купил его, но он не похож на assarv8, я повторяю супер медленно
в отношении .set это те, которые попали в эту ветку, assaALL
ENZO загрузил их
Я не понимаю что они выкладывают
У меня есть 4 демонстрации в трейдерсвее с различными ассарами, я буду комментировать, также с другими брокерами, которые не поддерживают автоматическое смещение торговли или имеют высокие спреды
другие демки на счетах ENC и не зарабатывают деньги, иногда проигрывают, а иногда выигрывают ... ничего неубедительного
Мне нужно доказать в PROFIFOREX, что если он поддерживает смещение (или так мне сказали)
Я должен попробовать FPMARKETS, но у него нет защиты от отрицательного баланса
Я очень ограничен проблемой брокеров, потому что, когда живешь в Европейском Союзе, закон ESMA не позволяет брокерам предлагать кредитное плечо больше 1:30, а для этого советника требуется 1: 500 или выше.
Есть также много брокеров, которые говорят «да» скальпированию, но затем не позволяют делать скапинг менее 2 минут, а также не изменяют ордера, как это делает assarv8.
другой вопрос .... у tradersway у меня 4 ДЕМО, но когда я меняю свой аккаунт, я получаю деактивированную торговлю, каждый раз, когда я вхожу на счет, я активирую его и все, но всякий раз, когда я хочу войти в аккаунты, я получаю деактивированную торговлю, и Было бы интересно узнать, почему это происходит, так как этот брокер позволяет вам 15 ДЕМО-счетов
Good morning. Try to trade in foreign brokers not of the European Union, but withdraw money in a roundabout way, for example, to Payeer or Advcash, and then either to a card or Paypal. As for Tradersway, you need to ask their tech support why this happens.
I have none of the four versions of Assar gives such a result as in the video. I think there is some other EA on the video.

johncrichton00

Интересующийся
[QUOTE = "ozer0, publicación: 1450552, miembro: 157227"]
Buenos dias Intente comerciar con corredores extranjeros no pertenecientes a la Unión Europea, pero retire dinero de forma indirecta, por ejemplo, a Payeer o Advcash, y luego a una tarjeta o Paypal. En cuanto a Tradersway, debe preguntar a su soporte técnico por qué sucede esto.
No tengo ninguna de las cuatro versiones de Assar que da tal resultado como en el video. Creo que hay otro EA en el video.
[/ CITA]

Estoy de acuerdo, tengo varios assarv8 y no actúan como en el video, es decir, assar cuando toca (vela verde) abre un pedido de ventas y cuando toca (vela roja) abre un pedido de compra
y si miras el video cuando hay una vela roja ... abre la orden de venta
no se parece en nada al assarv8 que tenemos
y repito el del video que compré 2 Ea y no son como en el video, no compre nada ...

johncrichton00

Интересующийся
I agree, I have several assarv8 and they do not act like in the video, that is to say assar when it touches up (green candle) opens a sales order and when it touches down (red candle) opens a purchase order
and if you look at the video when there is red candle .. open sales order
it doesn't look anything like the assarv8 we have
and I repeat the one in the video I bought 2 Ea and they are not like in the video, do not buy anything ...

ozer0

Новичок форума
I agree, I have several assarv8 and they do not act like in the video, that is to say assar when it touches up (green candle) opens a sales order and when it touches down (red candle) opens a purchase order
and if you look at the video when there is red candle .. open sales order
it doesn't look anything like the assarv8 we have
and I repeat the one in the video I bought 2 Ea and they are not like in the video, do not buy anything ...
In assar version 10, I found a communication error with the news server. I replaced the link inside the mql file with a working one, and also inside there is an ECN mode that was turned off, I turned it on. I installed on many currency pairs as in the video, in the same broker but in a demo account, I run it for a week and watch it.

johncrichton00

Интересующийся
[QUOTE = "ozer0, publicación: 1451220, miembro: 157227"]
En la versión 10 de Assar, encontré un error de comunicación con el servidor de noticias. Reemplacé el enlace dentro del archivo mql por uno que funcionaba, y también dentro hay un modo ECN que estaba apagado, lo encendí. Lo instalé en muchos pares de divisas como en el video, en el mismo corredor pero en una cuenta de demostración, lo ejecuté durante una semana y lo vi.
[/ CITA]
true .... the assarv10 had an error that was before and after the news
I left it running for a couple of weeks before the arrival of summer (in summer I do not put the server, it is very hot in Barcelona, Spain) now I will connect it again
By the way, the conservative assarv10 was fine, but it earned very little, it had the volatility filter that did not let it act many times, but it was based on the same as the assarv8, envelopes and the volatility filter
I was referring to the fact that the video that earns so much money in a few minutes is not based on envelopes + volatility filter, because it opens positions in trend and assarv8 opens them against the trend (for envelopes)
by the way will you try the conservative assarv10 on tradersway? I tested it in icmarkets (higher spreads)
thanks for the feedback
Greetings

ozer0

Новичок форума
true .... the assarv10 had an error that was before and after the news
I left it running for a couple of weeks before the arrival of summer (in summer I do not put the server, it is very hot in Barcelona, Spain) now I will connect it again
By the way, the conservative assarv10 was fine, but it earned very little, it had the volatility filter that did not let it act many times, but it was based on the same as the assarv8, envelopes and the volatility filter
I was referring to the fact that the video that earns so much money in a few minutes is not based on envelopes + volatility filter, because it opens positions in trend and assarv8 opens them against the trend (for envelopes)
by the way will you try the conservative assarv10 on tradersway? I tested it in icmarkets (higher spreads)
thanks for the feedback
Greetings
Yes, Assar 10 is rather slow, but the author says that he is waiting for volatility and due to the simultaneous number of currency pairs he makes a profit ... I don’t know, while I put the conservative version on the test in Tradersway, I’ll observe.
Assar 8 needs to be improved, but no one wants it, since they consider it an unpromising toy for the tester.

johncrichton00

Интересующийся
true, assar v10 conservative is slow
It is necessary to put it in many pairs and with a low risk, but it works, it gives benefits even if it is slow I tried it 2 months and it worked well, but do not expect to earn a lot of money

ozer0

Новичок форума
Greetings. I tested Assar for about three weeks on all currency pairs and it showed a bad result. But I tried it on natural gas and it shows an amazing result. See screenshots. Take a look at the graph, the fluctuations are stable. In 50 minutes, a profit of 3352 dollars in a demo account. I use Assar v10 Conservative, a preset for 5 characters, but you can also choose your own.

Вложения

• NGAS.jpg
    NGAS.jpg
    265,7 КБ · Просмотры: 205
  • tester1.jpg
    tester1.jpg
    99,4 КБ · Просмотры: 211
  • demo1.jpg
    demo1.jpg
    163,5 КБ · Просмотры: 206

ozer0

Новичок форума
Do not pay attention to the accuracy of testing 25%, in this case it does not matter.

androck15

Элитный участник
Greetings. I tested Assar for about three weeks on all currency pairs and it showed a bad result. But I tried it on natural gas and it shows an amazing result. See screenshots. Take a look at the graph, the fluctuations are stable. In 50 minutes, a profit of 3352 dollars in a demo account. I use Assar v10 Conservative, a preset for 5 characters, but you can also choose your own.

а что это с котировками такое по NGAS? напомнило как я спредом торговал) складываешь из 3-5 пар.

ozer0

Новичок форума
а что это с котировками такое по NGAS? напомнило как я спредом торговал) складываешь из 3-5 пар.
Без понятия, наблюдаю за движением, и эти свечи закрываются мгновенно в 135-140 пунктов, от того и профит такой огромный. Надо с настройками совы поиграть, за час с лишним набрал свыше 4 тысяч плюса и тут же закрылся счёт по стопауту с минус 4300. Сейчас новый демо открыл, проверяю.

androck15

Элитный участник
Без понятия, наблюдаю за движением, и эти свечи закрываются мгновенно в 135-140 пунктов, от того и профит такой огромный. Надо с настройками совы поиграть, за час с лишним набрал свыше 4 тысяч плюса и тут же закрылся счёт по стопауту с минус 4300. Сейчас новый демо открыл, проверяю.
я просто не понял что за свечи такие вот таже 30мин но котировки не такие
Screenshot_1.jpg

ozer0

Новичок форума
Только что зашёл на вебтерминал брокера, котировки такие же. Будем пробовать на реале.

Ecklo

Интересующийся
Не работает никак, даже в настройки советника нельзя зайти. В отчёте ошибка: cannot load 'C:\Users\....\MQL4\Experts\Assar Fx ea.ex4'
Заметил, что невылеченные совы с маркета, когда кликаешь на них, они не реагируют, на графики не ставятся

Ecklo

Интересующийся
Ну и как сейчас?

Верх